Your Ad Here

Thursday, February 18, 2010

What have you done for me lately Iphone.

    Ive had an iPhone for a couple of years now, and its OS is a beautiful thing.  Apple has the most elegant and beautiful code by far.  That being said, I'm a power user.  I need to be able to do whatever I want with the phone including tethering and multitasking.
    Ive tried the G1 in the past and it was a great phone. In fact the only reason I got rid of it is because it was worth more than my iPhone in resale value.  Android is a little bit harder to use, but for a power user its abilities are amazing.
    I am going to go with the Nexus 1 as soon as my contract with AT&T is up.  I need more from my phone and the Nexus is jammed full of hardware with an OS I know will do what I want.  The camera is amazing and it has an SD slot for expandable memory.
    I think Apple needs to realize the we as consumers are tired of "nerfed" products and if they would just let something do all its capable of we will eat it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment