Your Ad Here

Monday, February 22, 2010

Don't Pay to Much for HDMI Cables.

    When I purchased my Playstation3 I grabbed one of the HDMI cables on the shelf right next to the systems.  At the register I almost pooped a little when it scanned at $69.99.  I politely told the clerk that i wouldn't be taking that, which was my way of saying FU.  I went to a neighboring store and found that prices weren't much better.  Cheap ones were $40.
    Like with most situations I decided the internet would have the answers.  I found that I could get a cheap 10' cable for under $10.  I had to wait 5 days but I couldn't pay so much for something that should be one-fourth the price.
     The cable arrived and worked amazingly.  The reason theses stores sell them for so much is because consumers are willing to pay it.  The same used to be true for USB cables as well, not as much these days. Don't get taken advantage of.

1 comment: