Your Ad Here

Friday, March 5, 2010

Using Google as a resource for computer problems.

    If you are like me you already know how great Google is, but I am finding most people don't realize how robust a tool it really is.  I start with Google as a jumping off point for any research I do.
    Computer errors you don't understand can be solved quickly by simply searching them.  I find that when an error pops up, typing it into the search word for word brings up the exact answer you need.  If the problem exists odds are someone else has had it also.
    Forums that Google crawls will pop up with solutions to your specific problems.  I find being adept with Google solves 90% of my tech problems.   Being persistent pays off if the answer doesn't present itself right away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment